A century of excellence!
ENO is a French company, recognized for more than 100 years for its know-how in the design and manufacture of gas and electric planchas as well as design outdoor kitchens. It is in its own workshops located in Niort that the company produces its quality products.
Create a one-of-a-kind custom kitchen. A custom modular kitchen designed to fit any outdoor space and stand the test of time. Choose from different combinations of finishes, sizes and functions to differentiate your kitchen. Straight or L-shaped, U-shaped or T-shaped... It's up to you to design your outdoor kitchen! Choose the modules that suit you and compose your own kitchen. The result: a robust outdoor kitchen with a timeless design!
- Modular for any configuration
- 3 colors to choose from
- Easy to install
- Functional (sink module, plancha module, oven module, worktop module)
- Certified French manufacturing
A brief history of this century-old company
In 1909, Arthur Haineaux founded the Arthur Haineaux & Cie foundry in Revin, France, producing cast iron stoves and stoves. During the First World War, the factory moved to Niort in the Deux-Sèvres region in 1916, following the purchase of a foundry that Arthur Haineaux immediately promoted. Generations of the Heino family, and then various buyers, succeeded each other at the head of the company. It has been managed by Laurent Colas and Antoine Thomas since 2003. Today, it designs and manufactures cooking and kitchen utensils for cruise ships. ENO has been a world leader in the nautical field since 2006 and is now the reference in high-end enamelled cast iron plancha.
Key moments in its history
- 1909 - Creation of the Haineaux et Cie foundry in Revin in the Ardennes
- 1916 - Relocation of the production site to Niort
- 1927 - Creation of the ENO brand
- 2003 - Takeover by 2 young entrepreneurs - Antoine Thomas and Laurent Colas
- 2006 - Acquisition of the Canadian company FORCE 10, the American leader in boat stoves
- 2011 - Double labeling for ENO :
Label Entreprise du Patrimoine Vivant: recognition of excellence in enameling
Label Origine France Garantie for all cooking appliances
- 2012 - Registration of the name La Plancha® in the United States
- 2020 - New visual identity - Launch of the premium collection of enosign planchas in collaboration with the design agency La Racine
1, rue de Mersch
Visit our showroom
Tuesday to Friday
10h/14h by appointment - 14h/18h Open
10:30 - 17:00 Open